What did you think of?
Are any of your answers on the list below? All these are valid!
- smiling and being attentive when they arrive
- remembering regular customers
- being polite and friendly
- being able to answer customers’ questions and giving accurate information
- being efficient and giving speedy service, while still taking time to show your interest in customers
- being available to help, and offering help when needed before being asked
- being organised so nothing gets forgotten
- listening to customers so you deliver what they ask for or can make recommendations
- caring about the way you look and your personal presentation
- being a good ambassador for the business as a whole and being a good team player
- being positive and enthusiastic about your work